Exclusivity, competitiveness and differentiation: discover all the advantages
Exclusivity, competitiveness and differentiation: discover all the advantages.
Is it considered an essential starting point for a new approach to business too? It is possible to answer this question by covering over half a century of history, from the first environmental movements to the definition of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the UN 2030 Agenda.
The concept of sustainability is intrinsically linked to that of environmental protection, but in recent years it has undergone a profound evolution: we started from a vision centered almost exclusively on ecological aspects, to arrive at a broader meaning that considers, in addition to environmental dimension, the economic and social one.
A development model capable of satisfying the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to satisfy theirs. A definition born from the awareness that the resources of the planet are not infinite, they must be preserved with care, without waste, respecting ecosystems and biodiversity.
The meaning of environmental sustainability therefore indicates one of the key aspects of the broader concept of sustainable development, from which all the actions that can be implemented by institutions, companies and individuals arise.
In this context, the Adharia project aims to do its part In particular, by consolidating the adoption of environmental policies that translate into increasingly widespread examples of environmental sustainability, such as:
- adoption of the best technologies and practices based on the principles of the circular economy;
- promotion of renewable energy sources and efficient use of resources;
- recycling and optimal waste management
- promotion of sustainable mobility;
- development of innovative technologies for the environment.
The environmental policy of our company is and will always be more aimed at defining the objectives that involve the need to measure the effectiveness of the actions implemented to obtain them. Through environmental sustainability indices that can be grouped into different types, in particular:
- descriptive indicators: they describe the real situation regarding environmental problems and are expressed in physical units (eg tons of CO2 emissions);
- performance or effectiveness indicators: ratio between a result achieved and a pre-established objective in terms of environmental policy (percentage of waste collected separately / objective of separate collection);
- efficiency indicators: ratio between an environmental result achieved and the economic resources used to achieve it (reduction of atmospheric emissions / cost of structural and / or managerial interventions);
- total well-being indicators, which measure total sustainability (for example the ecological footprint).
Including sustainability in growth strategies today represents a competitive advantage: a business that places environmental, social and economic sustainability at the center of its choices is considered more reliable, less risky and therefore capable of producing value in the long term. Because, to paraphrase the words of the king of pop-art Andy Warhol, “ creating value without ruining the Earth’s resources is the most beautiful form of investment you could wish for”.
Engage with nature in a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere.
Adharia Luxury Floating Suites are an exclusive privilege.